Monday, You’ve Been Good to Me
- A garage door that goes UP and DOWN without me having to do a thing. Well, I have to do one thing. Sit in my cozy warm car and wait until the garage door goes up and then down, all by itself. Oh, and give my husband lots of kisses for fixing the broken door.
- Lush. I haven’t even tried the skin care stuff and I’m already in love with the product, the company and the Portland shop (thank you employees for entertaining my girls with all the froofy and fun stuff you have). They’ve really got it going on. I just hope my skin is as happy as my conscience is!
- Standard Process Purification Program. Cleaning the body out this month and boy does it feels good.
- Roasted garlic and olive oil. Yum. Y-U-M. Can’t stop thinking about it.
- Wearing nothing but jeans and sweatshirts and cowboy boots this week. It’s all about pure comfort while the body gets to purifying.
Not so much:
- Below freezing weather. Nah. It’s just not my thing.
- Trading my morning cup of coffee for a cup of hot water. It’s just not the same.
- Staying overnight at my buddy’s house with the super-cozy guest bed. Well, that was actually the great part. But not being able to fall asleep because of the 5 and 3-year-old laying next to me who I knew had a lot to drink before going to sleep on this very fine bed that did not have a mattress cover protecting it and ohmygoodness would I be able to scoop them out of bed and onto the toilet fast enough if they did in fact wet the bed? They didn’t wet the bed.